Tour / Trek grade: Moderate / Adventure. Maximum hight: 5636m. Trip Length: 25 Days Kathmand to Kathmandu. Best Time: April to October.
Day 01: Fly to Kathmandu to Nepalgunj O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Simikot and trek to Dharapari & Camp (2400m) 4 hours
Day 03: Trek to Kermi & Camp (2800m) (Hot Spring visit) 5 hours
Day 04: Trek to Yalbang & Camp (2900m) (Visit Yalbang Monastery) 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Tumkot on Camp (2950m) (6-7 hours)
Day 06: Trek to Thado Dhunga (4100m) (6-7 hours)
Day 07: Rest day in Thado Dhunga for acclamitazation
Day 08: Trek over Nara Pass (4500m) and drive to Purang. (3775 m).
Day 09: Drive to Chiu monastery Manasarovar Lake. (4550m).
Day 10: Explore Manasarovar Lake. & take bath in hot spring (optional)..
Day 11: Drive to Darchen (Foot of Mt.Kailash) (4600m)
Day 12: Trek to Dira Phuk gompa on Camp (5000m)
Day 13: Trek over Dorlma La pass (burning flam rock) [5630m] camp at Khando Shanglham on Camp (4900m)
Day 14: Trek to Darchen and drive to Ngari Phuntshom (4500m) on Camp
Day 15: Drive to Saga on Guest House
Day 16: Drive to Lhatse on Guest House
Day 17: Drive to Shigatse (3900M) sightseeing
Day 18: Drive to Gyantse (3950M) sightseeing
Day 19: Drive to Lhasa (3650m)
Day 20: Lhasa: Depong and Sera monastery.
Day 21: Lhasa: Potala, Norbulingkha and Jokhang.
Day 22: Drive to Namtsho Lake
Day 23: Explore Namtsho Lake and drive back to Lhasa
Day 24: Drive to Lhasa airport and fly to Kathmandu.
* Airport pickup and drop service.
* Simikot special permit is provided
* Nepalese guide & staff for Camping
* Mule and Yak or porter for carrying luggage in Nepal and Tibet.
* New Model land cruiser and support Truck
* All camping cooking equipment
* All Entry fees for Kailash and other Monastries in Tibet.
* Travel permit
* Guest houses in Darchen, Saga , Lhatse & Namtsho
* Hotel in Nepalgunj, Shigatse and Lhasa with Breakfast.
* Personal equipments
* Emergency evacuation if needed
* Beverages and personal expenses
* Travel insurance
* Excess baggage Kathmandu to Simikot
* Tips and local donation
* Lunch and Dinner in Lhotse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa. & Namtsho.
Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and the Nagarjuna Hills are close in to Kathmandu locations
Lhotse is the fourth highest mountain in the world, Lhotse is located immediat
The Annapurna Nar Phu valley & Tilicho Lake Trek is an ideal for those trekk
Kathmandu Private Day Tour. The short and sweet tour best describes the Kathmand