Tour / Trek grade: Moderate / Adventure. Maximum hight: 5636m. Trip Length: 25 Days Kathmand to Kathmandu. Best Time: April to October.
Day 01: Fly to Kathmandu to Nepalgunj O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Simikot and trek to Dharapari & Camp (2400m) 4 hours
Day 03: Trek to Kermi & Camp (2800m) (Hot Spring visit) 5 hours
Day 04: Trek to Yalbang & Camp (2900m) (Visit Yalbang Monastery) 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Tumkot on Camp (2950m) (6-7 hours)
Day 06: Trek to Thado Dhunga (4100m) (6-7 hours)
Day 07: Rest day in Thado Dhunga for acclamitazation
Day 08: Trek over Nara Pass (4500m) and drive to Purang. (3775 m).
Day 09: Drive to Chiu monastery Manasarovar Lake. (4550m).
Day 10: Explore Manasarovar Lake. & take bath in hot spring (optional)..
Day 11: Drive to Darchen (Foot of Mt.Kailash) (4600m)
Day 12: Trek to Dira Phuk gompa on Camp (5000m)
Day 13: Trek over Dorlma La pass (burning flam rock) [5630m] camp at Khando Shanglham on Camp (4900m)
Day 14: Trek to Darchen and drive to Ngari Phuntshom (4500m) on Camp
Day 15: Drive to Saga on Guest House
Day 16: Drive to Lhatse on Guest House
Day 17: Drive to Shigatse (3900M) sightseeing
Day 18: Drive to Gyantse (3950M) sightseeing
Day 19: Drive to Lhasa (3650m)
Day 20: Lhasa: Depong and Sera monastery.
Day 21: Lhasa: Potala, Norbulingkha and Jokhang.
Day 22: Drive to Namtsho Lake
Day 23: Explore Namtsho Lake and drive back to Lhasa
Day 24: Drive to Lhasa airport and fly to Kathmandu.
* Airport pickup and drop service.
* Simikot special permit is provided
* Nepalese guide & staff for Camping
* Mule and Yak or porter for carrying luggage in Nepal and Tibet.
* New Model land cruiser and support Truck
* All camping cooking equipment
* All Entry fees for Kailash and other Monastries in Tibet.
* Travel permit
* Guest houses in Darchen, Saga , Lhatse & Namtsho
* Hotel in Nepalgunj, Shigatse and Lhasa with Breakfast.
* Personal equipments
* Emergency evacuation if needed
* Beverages and personal expenses
* Travel insurance
* Excess baggage Kathmandu to Simikot
* Tips and local donation
* Lunch and Dinner in Lhotse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa. & Namtsho.
The majority of the summits lie in the heart in Sherpa World. We follow the clas
Kathmandu is rich in culture and temples. It is also the capital city of Nepal.
Patan city is one of the most beautiful and historical place to visit .Patan cit
Trekking in Manaslu region opened in 1992 which offers a combination of rich cu